Our COVID-19 Response
At The Sterling Group, the health and wellbeing of our colleagues and residents are our highest priority. We continue to monitor the situation with COVID-19, seeking guidance from the CDC, local government, and industry leaders such as the National Multifamily Housing Council. In order to safely re-open leasing offices and community amenities, we are taking specific measures to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. Below are the steps we've taken.
- Increased sanitizing and cleaning of amenities and common gathering spaces
- Limited capacity for pools, fitness centers, and other small spaces
- Limited number of machines available in the fitness center
- Increased sanitizing and cleaning of all areas inside the leasing office
- Wayfinding signage promoting social distancing
- COMING SOON! Touchless hand sanitizer in the office
- No collateral materials or other office supplies will be shared and ink pens will be sanitized between uses
Our maintenance teams are completing all work orders with Personal Protection Equipment, mask and gloves, during every call. We ask that you inform management if anyone in your home has experienced symptoms of COVID-19, and we will safely navigate repairs when possible We also ask that you practice social distancing when maintenance personnel is present in your home.
We strive to achieve a high level of customer service and communication. For your convenience, our staff is available via chat on our website, email, and phone during business hours and will promptly respond to requests.
To comply with applicable laws and guidelines, all guests and employees must wear a mask in order to enter the leasing office. If you have a health condition that prevents you from doing so, please ensure that you remain at least 6 feet from our employees and other guests during your visit.
Looking for an apartment?
We understand that now may be a challenging time to move. We are here to help you navigate your apartment search with virtual, touchless options. Sterling Management has implemented three touring options to meet your needs.
Our leasing offices are open and welcoming tours. When you arrive, you'll notice our team members are practicing social distancing and using personal protective equipment. We promise not to share ink pens and will ensure you have a quiet place to make your decision.